Education and training is key to professional development as well as a healthier organization, especially when it comes to issues like sexual abuse which few people feel comfortable even talking about.
Sawyer Solutions can provide interactive training programs on a variety of issues and provide them in a learning style that addresses the various adult learning styles.
Contact us for a list of topics and content of trainings provided to faith communities, day care associations, law enforcement, community groups, health care and mental health personnel, legal and criminal justice agencies.
Training DVDs, books and downloads available at Safer Society Press
Earn self study CEUs with the book:
Earn self study CEUs with the DVD:
Some of the previous training conducted by the principals of Sawyer Solutions include:
- Art and Science- An overview of the field of preventing and treating sexually abusive behaviors.
- Prostitution – Men Who Use Prostitutes, Interventions, and Results – A review of the issue of men who pay for sex, a demographic and psychological description of these men and data from an innovative treatment program.
- Preventing Child Sexual Abuse – What Adults Can Do – An overview of child sexual abuse prevention strategies, with the specifics about what every adult can do.
- Group Therapy Skills for Professionals – An interactive workshop that provides practical skills for professionals who facilitate group therapy.
- Treatment of Adults Who Sexually Abuse
Past clients include: Day care associations, law enforcement, community groups, health care and mental health personnel, legal and criminal justice agencies.